Tell me about your Mark VIII

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tell me about your Mark VIII

I am working on some new stuff and I need an article from an owner. Tell me about about the Lincoln Mark VIII and why it is a great automobile.

Tell me about its specs, performance, handling, available options, etc. - Like a sales brochure.

Tell me why I want to buy a Tell me about your Mark VII.

I need 400-600 words.

You can PM me here or email it to Joeychgo@lincolnvscadillac.com

Be sure to include your name because You'll get credit as the author.

My 97 Lincoln Mk8 LSC is a one of a kind car. People turn there heads when i pass by and like the fancy pearlescent white color with the chrome rims. A lot of people give me props for a car so luxurious but at the same time fast. I have no problem smoking a Mustang 5.0 and like yesterday no problem taking a new BMW 745i going close to 130 mph. I always look forward going for groceries or school cause i know everytime i get in that car its gonna be another adventure.It handles good it just needs a lil playing around with the suspension. The air bags are rough but what sports car doesnt feel rough. Compared to my 01' Mercury Grand Marquis LS its really rough. But its all worth it cause my car is luxury its sporty and best of all its a two door.

LOL Thanks for that in depth description - and it has 6 wheels counting the steering wheel and the spare.

Members online

Back