Team Ford

NateRW21

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Can't seem to get anything right!!

Almost two years ago I had a throttle position sensor go out on my LS; They sent me the wrong part; corrected the mistake, but the slow order processing, slow shipping and having to do it twice had my car out of commission for almost two months!

This summer I ordered new gas tank straps for my F-150; they sent me a front strap that was WAY too small... E-mailed them a while back and they didn't bother to get back with me.

Now, I just got the box that was supposed to contain my wiper transmission and motor for my LS... They no longer had any of the transmission/motor combo part number... so they sent me JUST a motor!! What the hell?!?!? I could have ordered JUST the motor if that's all I needed!! I need the damn wiper transmission!!!! I just called and left a message; we'll see if they call back.

I'm afraid this will be my last order from Team Ford... and I'd advise anyone else needing parts to get with Maxx at Five Star Ford; I've never worked with him, but there's no way on earth it could be worse than Team Ford!

Thank you for the kind words Frogman.
Nate usually Bill was very prompt in his replys and shipping but seems to have fallen off lately. I think he is in a different dept now and someone else has taken over. I have always looked at their requests on this board just to see what you were all looking for and what price Bill would post for you. As of late when I see no answer in a week I will P/M the requester and offer assistance. Again if you are having concerns with them they have an 800 number and I would call Bill and see if he can help reslove the issue. And I hope if there was a concern with my performance you would call me and give me a chance to resolve the issue.
Now for the ad.....if you need something I would be more than glad to help.
1-800-866-1520 x236
Max

PS I would not try to steal another vendors customer until they asked me for assistance first.

Members online

Back