tattoo in progress...soon

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i need to put some ideas i have been working on on the net so i can show my tat guy some ideas....i'm gonna be getting one and being an elvis fan,thats what i am getting, this is what i put together on photoshop enjoy

ELVIS_ByJonHul.jpg

IF.jpg

sunset.jpg

viiiball said:
i need to put some ideas i have been working on on the net so i can show my tat guy some ideas....i'm gonna be getting one and being an elvis fan,thats what i am getting, this is what i put together on photoshop enjoy

actually the first one is what i did myself, the other two are other drawings i am toying with, i like the black n grey with colored lenses and eyes!!!! :Beer

viiiball said:
actually the first one is what i did myself, the other two are other drawings i am toying with, i like the black n grey with colored lenses and eyes!!!! :Beer
heres some others i found online

83_1_sbl.jpg

elvisag.jpg

Elvis-Waves.jpg

MIKE_CUSTOM_2OF3_MVC-005Sb.jpg

p14.jpg

p44.jpg

p30.jpg

steppinout.jpg

yewq.jpg

Hey viiiball you wouldn't happen to be an Elvis fan would you. :biggrin: the first one is what i would go with.

NYC LSC said:
I grew up on Elvis (in the 70s). He was the man back then. Good luck with the tat. :D
i will ....should be cool :Beer

NYC LSC said:
I grew up on Elvis (in the 70s). He was the man back then. Good luck with the tat. :D

Ohh hey you do exist over here.. Is there any board that you don't visit? Hell your probably even part of thoes gay chat boards, but since I don't visit them, I wouldn't know for sure :lol:

Also, although a elvis tattoo isn't for me, I say go ahead and get it :)...
Speaking of tattoos, I just got this one recently:

P1090164.JPG

Vetecisforgrandmas said:
Ohh hey you do exist over here.. Is there any board that you don't visit? Hell your probably even part of thoes gay chat boards, but since I don't visit them, I wouldn't know for sure :lol:

Also, although a elvis tattoo isn't for me, I say go ahead and get it :)...
Speaking of tattoos, I just got this one recently:

who are you?, do i know you from somewhere else?,just wondering....maybe you got me mixed up with someone else?...anyway hello there :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back