Tastefully modded 1995 mark 8

FrankenBird

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
My brother is asking me try and sell his car for him so here goes: car is locaed in SouthMilwaukee , Wisconsin

1995 mark VIII , garage kept its ENTIRE life and never seen salt , 115,000 miles !

Cobra brakes , drilled and slotted rotors all around , polyurithaine bushings , VFN fiberglass cowl hood(have stock also) , upgraded sway bars , air ride delete with a 1.5in drop springs , kooks long tube headers with 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust , live wire plugs and coilpacks , cobra rims , hotrod lincoln cobra badges , tint and alpine headunit with upgraded interior speakers , jmodded trans valve body and the car will come with rear subframe connectors and other poly suspenison parts
4,500$ , Theres one ding in drivers side whell well and the rear subframe connectors make a little noise when you hit large bumps..and it will also come with 2 brand new tires( brand i cant remmber but they were 260$ bucks)

018.gif

019.gif

017.gif

011.gif

010.gif

009.gif

016.gif

012.gif

015.gif

014.gif

013.gif

Nice, I saw this one for sale on Craigslist a while back and posted the link on here, talked to your brother about it too, he didn't have all the info on it at the time but it looks pretty nicely done..is the price $4500? How is the trans? Original besides the jmod? Stock converter? Any rust underneath or on rocker panels? I thought your brother said it had 4:10s also?

he lowered the price. What he was asking was wayy too much and he doesnt know all that much about cars, hense why im selling it for him...And it is a stock trans with a mild Jmodded valve body and stock TC..

The only rust on the underbody is on the suspension compents wich is just surface rust and could be coated over or powerwashed off..The car shines when clean, was dirty in pics as its been in the garage for awhile..

The engine fires rite up even after sitting for 2 weeks and in this cold on cold start it has no ticking like these engines like to get...

And i dont know where the longtubes and mods came from but i know the previous owner befor my brother put them all on but sold the car to my brother when his car took a sht on him..And it was going to come with the 410 gears,locker rearend and install kit,80mm c&l mafs and underdrive pullies BUUT i get my choice of 2 of them if this car sells and then i sell the otehr sht for him on Ebay after the car is sold, or someone can bring extra cash and buy the stuff...and all the parts are namebrand but i really want that 410 and locker for my 32v Tbird...

long tubes came from the owner befor my brother ( his buddy) as well as the olther mods

the car did have a slew of aftermarket parts but they are nolonger included with the sale since the price has been lowered so much,plus if it sells my brothers giving me my choice of two of the parts( hehe i want the 410 and rear locker)

the car has stock TC stock trans but a mild Jmod valvebody and the only rust underneath is just surface rust on the suspension components..nothing a pressure wash and spray wouldnt fix..And as you see when we took the pic we didnt polish up the car for it to be pic freindly.The pics are of it as it would be in a daily situation...But she cleans up like gold !

Members online

No members online now.
Back