talked to the original ow er of my car today!

keVIIIn

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Last week I attempted to call the lady I bought my car from when I was having trouble getting into my trunk to see if by some miracle she ever found any old keys laying around her house for the trunk, (still had her number in my phone as "mark viii lady") buut unfortunately she never answered so I left a message. Well turned out she was out of the country for a week and just got back today so she returned my call. I talked to her for a good half hour probably (me a 26 year old guy carrying on a conversation with a 60 year old lady for a half hour) lol. I explained why I needed the key and she was apologetic that she could not find one but we got to talking about the car explaining what all I've done to it in the past two years. She was so happy to hear I still had the car and how I enjoyed it this much..enough to fix it up and do what I've done to it. Keep in mind this is the lady who made me give her a hug before I drove off with the car, as the car originally belonged to her mother so it had quite the sentimental value to her. As I was talking to her I sent a few pictures to her cell phone of recent pictures of the car and her reaction was priceless! Made my day! She even went as far as to say how "pretty" the new wheels were lol. All in all I was happy to put a smile on her face..and in turn it did the same for me! Anyways that's my feel good story for the day..hope yall enjoyed it!

Very nice! I also still have the ladies number I bought the car from. Talk to her here and there, and she was actually good looking. =p

Not awesome lol rats nest of wiring from the lights and siren and microwave emitter. Was used as a drug vehicle. I've replaced most the interior and all harnesses

Sent from the depths of jellified Vivow hell.

Members online

Back