Taillight Ballast

TSpan

LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how hard it is to replace one of these? And how much they usually go for? I've seen some from $127-255. Or does anyone have one for sale on here for cheaper? Let me know.

Neon Ballast Steve on Facebook can hook you up with a new aftermarket ballast.

I have one left I'll part w for $99.99. Includes free shipping within the lower 48. Reply back if interested. Electronically checked out n is in perfect working order, in like new condition.~justice denied

I have one left I'll part w for $99.99. Includes free shipping within the lower 48. Reply back if interested. Electronically checked out n is in perfect working order, in like new condition.~justice denied
You still have? Might be interested!

No sorry, I worked a "deal" w another Mark owner for some Octastar Rims. All I have left is a 97 LSC complete rear light. It's Red / Burgundy in color. Would have to get obviously more for that one.

Does anyone know how hard it is to replace one of these? And how much they usually go for? I've seen some from $127-255. Or does anyone have one for sale on here for cheaper? Let me know.
These are not hard at all to replace. around 5 wire splices and you will need to add some weight to the trunk so it doesn't spring up too fast.I used washers so I could fine turn the weight by adding until just right. Just installed 3 bolts on the old ballast mounting plate, installed the new smaller ballast and then the washers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back