Sylvania Silverstar

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i just bought the turn signals that arent supposed to give off the egg yolk look like the factory bulbs, and i think the Sylvanias are worse... i put one in and left the factory one on the other side and the Sylvanias give off a bad egg yolk look... im wondering if i grabbed the wrong ones or what? i got Sylvania Silverstar 3157A/4157A ST

You installed them and it still looks like a regular amber bulb in there when the bulbs are off?

LennDawg said:
i just bought the turn signals that arent supposed to give off the egg yolk look like the factory bulbs, and i think the Sylvanias are worse... i put one in and left the factory one on the other side and the Sylvanias give off a bad egg yolk look... im wondering if i grabbed the wrong ones or what? i got Sylvania Silverstar 3157A/4157A ST

I don't think mine look egg yolky, and they're the same as yours. I also posted the varad pro series in the middle of the day, I'll take one at night later.

turn 1.jpg

turn 2.jpg

map light.jpg

SurfjaxLS said:
I don't think mine look egg yolky, and they're the same as yours. I also posted the varad pro series in the middle of the day, I'll take one at night later.

Mine look the same as yours during the day, not egg yolky at all.

SurfjaxLS said:

to me that looks egg yolky surf... thas kinda how it looks on mine too... hold up n gimme 5 mins im gonna go out n take a pic of the 2 bulbs and show you

in my opinion the left ones are better for your car. mabey its just the photo, but it seems to match better, stay with the black/silver theme.

Shroomy said:
in my opinion the left ones are better for your car. mabey its just the photo, but it seems to match better, stay with the black/silver theme.

clear turn signals or tinted ones?

ya clear. it would (again) keep the black/silver theme going throughout the entire car.

depends on how far your willing to go (you may not pass inspection, but..) change the amber reflecters to clear aswell, that would look snazzy.

Shroomy said:
ya clear. it would (again) keep the black/silver theme going throughout the entire car.

you think the clears would match the chrome strip tho? better than getting them tinted black n matchin the rest of the car?

i think clear matching the chrome and changeing the amber reflecters to clear/silver would finish it up nicely.

damn Surf, those are WAY brighter than the regular ones... im going to definatly have to upgrade... that looks hott as f*ck...

hey yo daddy, i got some regular ones that ill sell to ya if ya want the regulars haha... regulars are about $32 and the Pros (Surfs got) are $62 about... let me know if ya want mine, got all the original boxes n everything...

Surf, are they too bright and annoying to drive around with them on tho.. cause i drive around with mine on occasionally haha

I haven't driven around with them on, so I'm not sure how annoying that would be. I got mine at a local car stereo shop for $40, it pays to know the owner.

Members online

No members online now.
Back