SWITZERLAND Needs help

einschweizer

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just bought today a 91 Eldorado Biaritz. Unfortunately I got Punked by the seller cause the wheel bearing on the frontside is broke. I don't feel punkt about the fact that this part ist broke, but during the sales - process he used to mention words as excellent, no problems to expect, cause I know this car and drove it on my own for many times. Instad of duping me, he could have told me the facts cause a bearing wheel story don't appear over night.

Guess what I have to pay for this part in Switzerland. Approx 450.- USD
After having checked several US parts wholesalers the resumé. Eighter they don't have it or they don't ship it to overseas.
I'm looking for someone I can work together with. cause it looks like I'll need some more parts to restore the "wreck" I just got. (Armrests, trimstrips)
Please don't advise me to check on ebay or other websites I just spent the whole evening on that. What I want is a Phonenumber of a person i can talk to about my 91 Eldo without beeing sent to the infinite loop, while beeing connected to another "EXPERT". i'm sick and tired about the message ".... Dear Customer, where are sorry about your holding time (but belive us we don't give a :q:q:q:q about it) Your call will be ansewerd soon, which means in fact never ever. "In case You send us a email with your request, we will treat it the same as Your phonecall". :))
To close my resumee: I'd like to get a Wheel Bearing for a 91 or 90 - another thing!!! nobody can tell me exactly what make my car is (it got Immatriculated 10.91, which not necesseraly makes it a 91 Model) - Eldorado Biaritz Produced for Europe (Somtimes Parts vary from EU - to US Models, but I'm confident my bearning wheel wan't do this to me) I'd like to get it shipped, and I'd like to pay a reasonabele price, which is a little bit lower than the ludicrous 450.- USD I got to pay in my homecountry. And I want to pay by bank transfer.

OK now I stop beeing sarkastic about it and I'll have beer to swallow all the anger my Eldo, and especially www-parts-dealers and Used car dealers brought to me today. And on the flipside of the coin, the Ironie about having spent almost ten hours to avoid a 450.- Dollar paiment to the swiss-greedheads (Official Cadillac Dealers ), without any result up to now.
Cadillac I love you:)) I really love my burgundy-boat.
Cheers

Urs

Question: If I had bought a Lincoln instead of this cadillac, I'm tremendously convinced that this would never ever have happend to me.

Hey Swiss:
Try WWW.ROCKAUTO.con. look under wheel/hub/axle bearing, if it's what your looking for, it's about $142.00 USD. Don't know if they ship out of country though. Why don't you give them a call, I always got all my parts there for an 89 Eldo, never could beat their prices. Good Luck, and sorry about the screw job ya got from the seller.
T.J.

Members online

No members online now.
Back