Sweet!(those bastards at the lincoln dealership :) )

Nakoa

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
When i bought my new car, part of the deal was that they would get me the 6 disc cd changer for my car. they supposedly had some problems ordering one, and said it could be a few weeks, but offered to put in the in dash cd player and said they could do it today. so i told them yes, dropped my car off and they gave me a car to use for the day (buick park avenue, fully loaded. ::Barf::: what a waste of materials, that car was awful :L ).

they call me and let me know my car is ready, so i glady return the buick(ever notice when you say buick it sounds like your barfing? accent the "bu" and kinda grunt it...) totally expecting to see a stock cd player in the dash.

open my car and what is it? an ALPINE!!!! woot! they decided to go aftermarket and get me the alpine cd player. im stoked, that thing rocks and has tons of features.

This car deal just keeps getting better!

I might end up changing out the stock speakers, anyone know what sizes they are? Im kinda leary about doing that though. although i had an all pioneer set up in my last lincoln, i thought it sounded really unbalanced.(i had to change the eq settings for every cd i put in). or i might just get a sub installed(anyone have any suggestions?)

Wow, sounds like the dealership actually took care of you. Enjoy the new sound! :Beer

I got 4 Alpine SPS-571A 5 x 7 Component 2-Way Speaker they fit in the door and in the back .

they sound great . no need for sub

I have an 02 TC Sig and it has an Alpine system in it from the factory. Great sound just do not like the changer in the trunk though.

Members online

Back