For Sale SVPU LSCR #1 For Sale

Lscr1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi folks. I'm currently in the process of readying my 1987 Lincoln LSC for sale. Car was the first Lincoln LSC that Paul Becker (SVPU.com) had modified back in the early 2000's. I've owned the car since 2004 and as of 2009, hasn't had much use. The car was featured in an edition of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. The car domain website link below lists most of the modifications. Car needs to go to someone that wants to drive it. Factory air ride is still in place and works perfectly. It needs fresh gas, a tuneup, driver side fuel line, tires, (normal LSC gremlins) electrical - window and dash cluster and the clear coat has started to lift up top Other the that, I've never had any issue with the car and have a box full of spare parts.

I bought the car off of an ad on Ford vs. Chevy's forums many years ago and got into the hobby but with kids and priorities, she needs to go. PM me if you're interested and I can send current pics. I haven't set a price since I'd like to get the fuel line replaced but please, only serious inquiries. I'd like to see how much interest there is here before listing on Craigslist. Thanks!

LSCR1's Profile in , - CarDomain.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back