SVC Escalades

Reaction score
Hi LVC members,
just started to get involved with site and its members, good feedback so far.
check out our esclades, fast, stealthy SVC body kit and supercharger!
one week we put blowers on nine escalades, all the escalade owners nearby bring them by for us to mess with.We have even sent them out to Dubai and norway!
Our body kit removes the ugly side steps and gives this suv a much sportier look that you wont see on every street corner
www.specialvehicles.com
Our escalades will give most cars a run for their money up to 130mph.
The fastest we have taken one on a track was 145mph, this was last year during the players run from new york to LA. The photos i have shown are the actual truck that did the run.

DSCN0162.JPG

DSCN0176.JPG

DSCN0173.JPG

:I Atleast the Navi has a totally fresh interior, and it looks nice to boot. People who buy Escalades are suckers.

MAllen82 said:
:I Atleast the Navi has a totally fresh interior, and it looks nice to boot. People who buy Escalades are suckers.
so, why are you on a escalade forum.
Don't start me on american suv's, Ill let rip too, but this page is for escalade fans buddy! The best SUV in the whole world is the range rover, current models.NO question. Is anyone driving a tacoma going to dispute that?
what's that in your avatar? Is that a towncar? I rest my case.
by the way, we install blowers on those too. MY god, talk about laying rubber!

actually the best SUV is the X5.... the range has its motor! sorry.... i had put my 2 cents in.

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
actually the best SUV is the X5.... the range has its motor! sorry.... i had put my 2 cents in.
not even 2 cents, that was a penny.
The x5 may have the same engine, but its a soccer mom car.
The x5 also drives quite nicley, but it doesnt have any heritage.
Oh, and before I forget: you think the X5 can handle anything more than asphalt? Throw wet grass under the rubber or gravel and the BMW has trouble.
Also, 10 times more likely to get some ass with a rangie, sorry, had to say it, lol

RR body kit blk small 009.JPG

How about you let me test drive all those cars and ill make a decision? :steering

nice ride man
but if i ever bought a suv im only going for a rang rover not a escalade of a navi

Well, the base V8 motor for the range is a 4.4 liter motor, true, but the sport has the Jaguar 4.2 liter supercharged motor. The range rover is by far more capable offroad than any BMW made

I'm guessing you guys forgot about the Mercedes G-Class. Anyway, I'd say:
'06 & earlier models: Navigator>Escalade
2007: Escalade>Navigator

i do agree the 07 escalade definitely better than the new navis but i still think that the older escalades are still better than the old navis. i prefer the older navis than the nw one

Members online

No members online now.
Back