suspension conversion question.....

hotrodlincoln93

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
ok im considering bitting the bullet and getting this conversion kit (1.5'' drop springs) and i see the warning about how oversized rims and tires could be a problem with rubbing... im running 245/18's and was wondering if anybody else has 18s and this spring kit and what problems they have or dont have. also is the warning about the springs rubbing the wheels possibly... or jus the simple fact that when you lower a car your tires might rub the fenders and so fourth?? any and all help would be greatly appreciated. thankss

hotrodlincoln93 said:
ok im considering bitting the bullet and getting this conversion kit (1.5'' drop springs) and i see the warning about how oversized rims and tires could be a problem with rubbing... im running 245/18's and was wondering if anybody else has 18s and this spring kit and what problems they have or dont have. also is the warning about the springs rubbing the wheels possibly... or jus the simple fact that when you lower a car your tires might rub the fenders and so fourth?? any and all help would be greatly appreciated. thankss

the way you drive...get the regular hight ones.:D

I think Mike is running 275's on 17's and has a lowered kit. I'm not sure though. I'm sure someone will chime in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back