suspension conversion kit

hotrodlincoln93

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
does anybody know of somewhere in the nj area where i can get the air to coil spring conversion kit for a mark vii? or how much they go for?

The air suspension is so easy to fix, you'll wonder why you thought of converting. You can probably fix it yourself in a day with simple hand tools like a jack, jack stands, sockets, and a screwdriver. What's the car doing? I can help you diagnose the problem if you tell me what the car does and when it does it.

You can get the Coil Spring Conversion from (struts-r-us)

hotrodlincoln93 said:
does anybody know of somewhere in the nj area where i can get the air to coil spring conversion kit for a mark vii? or how much they go for?

or www.strutmasters.com, thats where I got mine, great guys,easy to work with, if you only have minor problems, get a hold of eddie or bluecollar I can't remember his e address...sorry and just replace the air ride i think it is www.americanairsuspension.com someone else should post a link...anyway thats my 2 cents :Beer

Look on the right - there is an ad for Struts - R - Us -- They sell the air to coil kits

-

Members online

No members online now.
Back