Suspension/brakes compatability Jaguar S-Type R to Lincoln LS

Ron Sircar

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all

I was wondering if anyone can advise me if the brembo brakes and other suspension components (shocks, control arms etc) from the Jaguar S-Type R model will bolt onto
a Lincoln LS (2003)

I need to replace my rear shocks and do a brake job and I have seen the brembo R model calipers for sale inexpensively online, I know the R model uses a separate parking brake caliper in the rear just wondering if anyone has done these upgrades before and whats involved in them

Thanks

2007 Jaguar STR Brakes Confirmed

I had bilstein B6 shocks for sale but sent them back yesterday since I'm offloading my car. I still have new-in-box Motorcraft upper control arms for the rear available but otherwise I've offloaded the rest already. They'll fit your car

Last edited:
As 02Linc has linked you, the non-brembo STR setup is a direct swap. The brembos are not. For the rears you need a somewhat highly coveted STR rear knuckle, so to get the rear brembos you need knuckle too.

another good read here - i think the jury is still out on is the STR front K-members will align to the LS unibody. But I seem to remember if you want anything other than the non-brembo STr setup, you should have a whole STR parts car on hand, or a really good deal on parts to make it worthwhile. Not as direct of a swap as we would all hope. Gen1/Gen2 LS suspension setup remained relatively unchanged from 00-06, where 03+ Jag's started to update and alter geometry/pieces.

A more definitive STR suspension upgrade thread

2007 Jaguar STR Brakes Confirmed

I had bilstein B6 shocks for sale but sent them back yesterday since I'm offloading my car. I still have new-in-box Motorcraft upper control arms for the rear available but otherwise I've offloaded the rest already. They'll fit your car

How much were the bilstein B6 shocks? mine are done so definitely need to replace them

The pair was a little over $300 shipped through amazon though some other online places had them a bit cheaper with coupon codes etc.

Members online

No members online now.
Back