sure I can remove a head

smegun

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
finally got her up after looking at primary chains and changing the dccv and oil cooler gaskets new water pump all the appliances re fitted new belt new valve cover gaskets … right now she sounds like when i first got here but is giving me coolant purge problems high fan revs typical and I am seeing some steam ... I should of taken the heads off when I was there but i did a leak down and checked valve clearances so I went without this time as in spec …. im not sure I can remove a head as the workshop manual states remove engine but im wondering if need be if I can pull one off with exhaust manifold attached ???? important question …. two of my plug tubes looked suspicious when taking her apart as moisture and sediment caked up two tubes I chalked it off from water park boiling but I cant believe this time I went through extra precautions to get the seals right I'm sealed up tighter than a drum this time …. I don't have a diagram of the head itself to understand where water is like cam area is deep any pics of trouble areas would be cool

Members online

No members online now.
Back