Supervision HID Xenon Conversion Kits

G

GrayGhost1

supervision.JPG

You guys wanted a quality low-cost HID conversion kit. Well here it is from the same makers of the Xetronic kit. Features are:

- Bulb Types Available: H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006 & 9007
- Colors: 4300K Pure-White & 8000K Electro-Blue
- Service Life: Avg. >3000hrs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Quality: E-Mark approved
- Applications: All domestic and imported vehicles

Cost is $125 plus shipping. You can order here:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/supervision-hid-xenon-conversion-kit-p-277.php

Not bad, Im looking for a set and I seen those go for $159 so far.

I might venture to your store in the next few days.

Not bad, Im looking for a set and I seen those go for $159 so far.

I might venture to your store in the next few days.
Not a bad price on those for sure. Also, don't forget you can get another 5% off any order $100 or more using the May discount code which is mothers0508.

Well I just checkd sleezy E-bay and even they wanted 140 something with 66 in shipping!

Very nice. I will have to look into those. Even though I just purchased the HOEN Kits. So far they are working great, Just something to start off with.

By any chance will you get those HIDS in 6K?

That's a great price, Ken. Kind of limited selection on color temps, but that's one way to still get a good product at a good price.

Very nice. I will have to look into those. Even though I just purchased the HOEN Kits. So far they are working great, Just something to start off with.

By any chance will you get those HIDS in 6K?
To keep costs down they are only offering the 4300K and 8000K colors in these kits.

So if we try to ban the ricey blue ones the price will drop more:D ?

hah I like JWerner2's Idea.

But as Ken said they are only making the two colors. Still great price!

I had 4300 and 6000 in the fogs. Go for 4300 because 6000k will just look like faded 8's. The 4300s will give contrast

What is the warranty on these, what does it entail?

I had 4300 and 6000 in the fogs. Go for 4300 because 6000k will just look like faded 8's. The 4300s will give contrast

What is the warranty on these, what does it entail?
They have a standard warranty for their HID kits. This is the standard warranty for the Xetronic and Fusion kits but I don't know if it is applicable to the Supervision kits. I have asked for the terms and conditions of the warranty on the Supervision kits but I'm assuming it will be similar to this:

We strongly recommend Professional Installations for all our products. We are not responsible for damages and losses of our products and your properties due to improper installations by non-professional technicans.

Manufacturer warranty covers the merchandise(s) sold only. Any warranty of the installation of the product is the responsibility of the shop or technician who performed the installation. Our warranty is only valid with proof of sale from the authorized retailer/installer. A proof of professional installation may also require for all warranty claims. Warranty coverage is non-transferable.

Warranty Coverage on HID Xenon Bulbs: Xetronic bulbs are warranted for a period of 1 year from the date of the purchase receipt. Fusion bulbs are warranted for a period of 6 months from the date of the purchase receipt. Warranty does not cover breakage due to improper installation or handling, nor do we cover explosion due to improper handling.

Warrany Coverage on HID Xenon Ballasts & Igniters: Xetronic ballasts and igniters are covered by the manufacturer's warranty against defects for a period of 2 years from the purchase receipt date. Fusion ballasts and igniters are covered by the manufacturer's warranty against defects for a period of 6 months from the purchase receipt date. Warranty does not cover system failure due to improper installation or handling, nor do we cover explosion due to improper handling. Warranty does not cover system failure if it is used with DRL (Daytime Running Light) feature.

Sort of off topic but how do you know when the bulbs go out and it's not due to mishandling them like touching the bulb or something?

does 4300 look anything similar to stock bulb?

as in same color just way more brighter?

i hear its not and i hear it is so idk what ot think!

Prob not unless you use the high beam style bulb, the 9005s since he doesn't have 9145s listed.

and 4300 has nothing to do with the brightness of the light, its the color temperature. 4300 is what most cars use as stock color

Prob not unless you use the high beam style bulb, the 9005s since he doesn't have 9145s listed.

and 4300 has nothing to do with the brightness of the light, its the color temperature. 4300 is what most cars use as stock color

First, 9005 will work only if you have a 1st gen. 2nd gen uses a different bulb.

Second, 4300 does indicate color, not brightness, but anything over 6000K actually puts out LESS light. So, in this case, a 4300K would be brighter than a 8000K bulb. But I think he was referring to the color being the same as his standard halogens, just brighter.

First, I wasn't talking about for high beams, I was talking about for fogs. 9005s fit in the stock 03+ fog light harness. Second, you should read the post above mine and you'd understand why I said that.

I stand corrected on the fog bulb. Looks like the 9145 was the standard fog bulb in standard LS'es. I knew you were talking about the fogs to begin with. NYC has a gen 2, and I was pretty sure that the gen 2's had a different bulb. But upon further inspection, I found they do indeed use a 9145. Not sure about the LSE round fogs though...

I still stand by what I said about color temp and brightness.

Yeah I know what you mean. I think he means stock halogens too which in that case then no.
4300 is same color as most stock hid bulbs but not halogen.

The manufacturer states that the warranty is 1 year for all parts. That means the bulbs, ballasts and ignitors are all covered for one year.

The 9005 bulb has the same socket as the 9145 bulb. On a halogen bulb the 9145 has the tip painted which the 9005 doesn't. That is the only difference. So, the 9005 will fit into a fog light if it uses the 9145 bulb.

Not a bad price on those for sure. Also, don't forget you can get another 5% off any order $100 or more using the May discount code which is mothers0508.

Just curious, but is this 5% off, in addition to the 10% off members receive? So 15% total? Or is it one or the other? :shifty:

Mark

Just curious, but is this 5% off, in addition to the 10% off members receive? So 15% total? Or is it one or the other? :shifty:

Mark

The 5% he is refering to is the paypal discount code, nothing to do with the vendor discount

Members online

No members online now.
Back