Supercoupe performance chips

cadillackman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a chip from them? According to their website, the cutsom 3way switch looks like it has about 25 different options.http://supercoupeperformance.com/partBrowser.aspx?partId=320 Does the LMS chip have the same capabilities? I want to get the most options for my money here.I've searched High & low on this site & all I hear is LMS, FPN, & blue oval chips Any feedback would be a great help. BTW it's a 95.

ive looked at this same chip. i think a couple of people are running them. the lms chip sounds like its the most tried and trued at least on here. but i dont think you could go wrong with either.

I would strongly urge anyone looking to get a chip to do it at a local well known shop with a dyno tuned included. There are too many issues with the mail order chips. Been there-done that!

what if there are no local shops arround that sell the chip? and where do i find a shop with a dyno?

I feel bad for people that don't have good shops close by. I'm lucky to be 30 minutes from Hitech.

I would strongly urge anyone looking to get a chip to do it at a local well known shop with a dyno tuned included. There are too many issues with the mail order chips. Been there-done that!

This.

No mail order will come close to a good dyno tune. If you don't have a good shop closeby, either take a trip or deal with the drawbacks of a mail order... Or get a WBO2, a tuner, and get crackin.

I'm not going to argue that a dyno tune at a reputable shop will be better then a mail order tune, but some of us don't want to travel 100 miles or more to get to a reputable shop. I have a Gen2 so I got an Xcal through mail order from Lonnie at BOC am very happy with it. If you have access to a good tuner close enough to make the drive def do it. If not mail order is still worth it. I don't have experiance with SCP's chips but have delt with Bill and he's a good guy.

how does does a good dyno tune for a mark viii cost anyways?

Not to thread jack but since they are talking about the xcalibrator, has anyone used the SCT X3 on a mark Viii? havent seen much of that. My Xcalibrtor II is locked and its like 200 to get it unlocked and get programs put on it... pain..

Not to thread jack but since they are talking about the xcalibrator, has anyone used the SCT X3 on a mark Viii? havent seen much of that. My Xcalibrtor II is locked and its like 200 to get it unlocked and get programs put on it... pain..

$200 is still cheaper then the $379 or whatever it is a new one costs. I believe the Xcal3 comes with preloaded tunes and I think it has more memory but if you get a dyno tune or mail order I don't think it will be any advantage getting an Xcal3 for a Mark.

Members online

No members online now.
Back