Supercharger: Im Stuck In The Middle

Which Supercharger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a supercharger for Sifrino for around two months now. I was stuck on a Ford Racing 6 psi or 9 psi kit. But then about two days ago. While I was on Corral. I found out they are made by Powerdyne. That was not to my liking. So, I have did a little running around and found my self looking at a Vortech. Well, two of them. But I have a few questions. The SQ model, it just makes less noise? That is from what I understand. I wouldn't mind an extra noise. But it is priced the same as a S model. (So)

On to another subject that really turned me onto Vortech. Is that you can upgrade once every 12 months. That is what really turned my head away from Ford Racing and that they have an extra year on the warranty. It is just like Valentine One. On a side note, Ford Racing kit looks alot better in my eyes as for looks. Because it has that stock feel. Black air inlet tube and looks stock compared to the Vortech. Plain and simple. . .

As for Mass Airflow meter and fuel injectors. I have no idea what size I am going to run. I know I want to install new heads (X303) and a camshaft (F303) before I stick the supercharger on. For one, the head gaskets are blowing through to the inside of the engine. If I find some trouble when I take the heads off. I will choose to rebuild the engine.

As for the Auto transmission, it will never see running time in Sifrino again. I took the radaitor and trans cooler off and put it on Ovr Cst. I am looking for an aluminum radaitor and a T5 with first gear as 2.95. (I believe) Hopefully I will have all these parts before winter. But it is a list.

Please vote and give a reason why. . .

Members online

No members online now.
Back