Supercharger for LS?

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
:Bang :Bang :Bang IF ONE MORE PERSON POSTS A THREAD ABOUT A SUPERCHARGER I'M GOING TO FLIP OUT :Bang :Bang :Bang

well flip out cause you jsut did LOL. no i agree we NEED to do something about the search button. liek when theyre posting a new thread, all like threads pop up so they can see if theyre topic is there or not.
i know there are specific ?s about certain things that arent in some threads, like audio, rims, etc. but for the obvious ones we need something like that. like it automatically searches for you b4 posting

need to have a sticky on certain topics, like a SUPERCHARGER, COILS etc..

ranchblower2.jpg
ranchblower1.jpg

Actually, maybe just don't respond so it will force them to search for the info. That's why there should be a FAQ associated with the site.

Ranch?

How about a minimum of 20 posts or so before a new member can start their own topic. That would force them to search and read old posts before they can just flat out start a new topic and repeat something that someone asked 2 days before.

mholhut said:
ranchblower2.jpg
ranchblower1.jpg

Actually, maybe just don't respond so it will force them to search for the info. That's why there should be a FAQ associated with the site.

Ranch?
That's hilarious! As for the FAQ section, there should be one and I'll talk with Joey about it. Also, there should be some better organization to the forum as well. Within each car make there should be a section for engine, suspension, interior, exterior and etc. This would catalog the posts better. There seems to be just a little dis-organization with the threads.

GrayGhost1 said:
That's hilarious! As for the FAQ section, there should be one and I'll talk with Joey about it. Also, there should be some better organization to the forum as well. Within each car make there should be a section for engine, suspension, interior, exterior and etc. This would catalog the posts better. There seems to be just a little dis-organization with the threads.

Check out LS1Tech.com, such a good forum. It's got the organization your looking for.

GrayGhost1 said:

This sounds like a road we've both been down before ay? Let's hope it's more useful here.

RANCH!!!!!

Members online

Back