Supercharged M8 value?

91 LSC SE

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I found a 2nd gen with the Vortech supercharger. The car has the cobra brakes (one front caliper needs replacing) and the 5x.114.3 hubs.
The suspension only pumps for 5 seconds and The car needs a complete paint job and there is a bit of rust in fenders and the door skin seals are not all intact. The air bag light is flashing.

This is supposedly the 600hp black M8 on utube. The owner said the motor previously blew up and he rebuilt it. He had a parts car and think he pulled the motor out of that M8 and bolted the supercharger on it, not sure the motor was built for it or stock. I have seen posts that these motors can handle 600+hp from the factory.

My Question is what do you think its worth? He is asking $8250.00 USD.

Vortech Supercharger.jpg

2k for what can be seen in the picture
(Supercharger and intake)
So a clean mark goes for 2k
Does it have supporting mods?

Up to you what it's worth
Especially with the lack of pics/details of the car

I agree.. where did you find this car?

if that were local to me, I would try to buy the car and pull all the goodies off and install them on to my 98 LSC creampuff lol

the condition of the car you are describing is not that great, so it’s really the powertrain you are buying it for and that price is way too high

is the transmission built up? What about the rear end? Anything else the car has that’s worth pulling?

I would give the guy up to $4k on the spot and pull all the goodies off and then part out the car. The blower is maybe 2k at most but considering everything else you can sell from the car. If you can see rust in the spots you mentioned, then it’s very likely there is more on the car unfortunately.

9AFC3C66-8017-474F-A41F-4E022EC13490.jpeg

Thanks guys!

I do not know of any supporting mods, it was tuned by a shop in Michigan. The transmission has the jmod and the fluid was clear pink. I did ask about the rear end as I know most reinforce it when adding power, but nothing was done, it was left stock.

It is hard to find a rust free M8 in my location, actually anywhere in Canada, unless it has been stored each year. I bought my 8 years ago with no rust and now it has large holes in the front and rear fenders/quarters. I sprayed it down after each snowfall, the wheel wells, undercarriage etc, but think they recycled the water. So figured I could at least pick the color i wanted and know what was underneath the paint, figure I would put new door skins and fenders.

What I really like to find is a supercharged T56 M8.

2k for what can be seen in the picture
(Supercharger and intake)
So a clean mark goes for 2k
Does it have supporting mods?

Up to you what it's worth
Especially with the lack of pics/details of the car
Hi Slowmkvill,

I've been looking and not finding a clean m8 for 2k. Its seems M8's have increased quite a bit in value. Below is my most recent search. seems the same on the Canadian side.

Used Lincoln Mark VIII for Sale in Niagara Falls, NY - CarGurus

Most people ask a premium, but they rarely ever get what they ask and they end up sitting on them for quite some time.

I have a clean but needs work 98 for sale right now for 2k
It also depends on your idea of clean
I just look for no rust mostly
That is the main thing for me too and hard to find a rust free M8 in Ontario Canada. Well that and the M8 has its air suspension.

Members online

No members online now.
Back