suicides, carbon roof and trunk pics

Broke_ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys finally got my suicides, carbon fiber roof and trunk lid finished. new wheels will be on next week but i figured i would post some pics.

CIMG0453.jpg

CIMG0454.jpg

CIMG0455.jpg

CIMG0456.jpg

CIMG0457.jpg

CIMG0451.jpg

sweet looking ride! whats wrong with the current wheels, tho? wat size are they?

Wow. The suicides look amazing.

More info please

What brand are they? Cost, install problems.

Great job

Dude that is the sickest LS I have seen yet. I have been wondering about a carbon hood, I never went as far as the roof tho and it looks great! Is it real carbon tho? I know the roof cant be dude, if it is thats tuff. I wanna have one made like this one down here.

Now all thos Lambo door kids can stop bitching that its the only door mod they have. This looks way better than those stupid V lift doors for a 4 door.

IMG3.JPG

Yeah - those suicide doors look GOOD! I've been waiting to see somebody get them installed! I really like the way the side view looks with the carbon fiber on the roof too...

BTW - is one of your driver's side rear window not tinted? It looks lighter than the other ones?

add vertical doors to the front doors!!!!!

btw looks great

I think the wheels look horrible now, and they are 20s, so i have DPE 3 piece wheels on the way they should be here next week, the suicides are custom, no kit available, the carbon is real carbon, it is an overlay on the roof and trunk. this has been about a year process to get everything to work right due to how think the steal is in the door sills, we had to add titanium plates for more stability.

I hope the 3 piece aint chrome, that would look sick in black or something.

Is the whole trunk carbon, or just the top? The first pic looks carbon but the rear shot looks like well it is silver paint.

Suicide is the way to go, you can get apps that are not for the LS specificly, but the rest has to be custom.

the wheels are black 5 star splits with a chrome lip. the trunk is just carbon on top rest is painted

Sweet ride

That is amazing.Rediculous time and effort...
As soon as i joined this site , i realized where all the money is. You guys are insane with the dough.No lay offs in this neck of the woods...
Next to vivids , that is the sweetest Ls I've seen.
Fantastic job. You should be needing surgery to remove the perma smile.
Crooked tail pipes are my only knock.(Like a crooked picture...Its a disease , I know.)LOL
Good job man.Enjoy all your trophy's; this years show circuit for sure.

you can buy the kit but there is still alot of custom involved the factory lock is too big to go in the front of the door so we had to use honda locks. plus the bracket had to be custom made. my body guy just did a custom install on a 300 C and charged 7 grand so the work is not cheap.

dont worry about the crooked tail pipes those are being taken care of soon, i am doing a custom exhaust next those are just the ones i recieved with the lse kit. i have tons of work to do on this car. the first show will be the dub show july 1 in chicago. so i have plenty of time! i just figured you guys would rather see pics now then to have to wait till sometime in june!

you can buy the kit but there is still alot of custom involved the factory lock is too big to go in the front of the door so we had to use honda locks. plus the bracket had to be custom made. my body guy just did a custom install on a 300 C and charged 7 grand so the work is not cheap.

Yes with paying for some :q:q:q:qy ass set up that would need to be cut to pieces anyways it was about 5k around my way to just have my guy think about it, then like allways you dont know the outcome at first so he said it would probably jump a few grand, and my dude is very reasonable.

MAN THAT THING IS SICK!!!!!

Oh and even tho I didnt see em yet I know how they look. Those wheels will be killer! This is the best damn LS on here. I cant wait till I finish my trunk and can catch up!

suicide looks cool.. but im not a fan of carbon hoods

Way Cool!

That is one clean LS. I'm not really a fan of the shaved doors but your car does look great. Those doors are just crazy! I think that the older Lincolns had the door handles close together, right?

Great job!

yeah the old lincolns did thats why i wanted to go this route, now i just want to buy an older lincoln with the suicides to restore and take to the shows as well.

straight sick homie. really nice looking ls. always wanted 2 do it but too much $$$ involved. the bracket doesn't look that complicated but i'm sure it's far more complicated than it looks. A++

Car looks sick as hell, love it. Cant wait to see it finished. If you dont mind how old are you and what do you do for a living. Baller..... What would you guess that you have invested into it. and whats the interior look like.

Now your car stands up to its name "BROKE LS" Your back doors are broke since they go the opposite way :D

j/k IT LOOKS GREAT!!!

nice mods!!

Car looks sick as hell, love it. Cant wait to see it finished. If you dont mind how old are you and what do you do for a living. Baller..... What would you guess that you have invested into it. and whats the interior look like.

i am 25 and i am a manager at a jewelry store. and i dont really know how much i have invested and i really dont want to know. the interior is in pieces right now because i just tore it apart today to wire it and put my audio and video back in.

Sweet doors man, looks like you two toned the side as the upper part of the doors and mirrors are black, got any side pics w/ the doors closed?

Suicide looks cool.. but I'm not a fan of carbon hoods.
I agree.... not feeling the carbon fiber. Just not into that look.

But mad props for the doors! They look sweet and really well done.

everyone wants suicide over wingdoors but nobody wants to pay the extra 2grand it costs to install and repaint the car..

as far as the hinge itself.. all suicide hinges are "custom" for ur car.. but that hinge specifically looks like the 499.99 kit u find on wingdoors.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back