Suggestions

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok, i was looking to install an indash flip out touchscreen monitor for my 2000 Lincoln LS... does anybody have any suggestions on wut type of brand would be the best to buy... and any way of installing it so it doesnt look bad, like any custom ideas... and i was going to try and take out the 6disc cd changer from the glovebox and install a PS2 in there instead or maybe even a GPS system one guy suggesed to me.... GIMME SOME IDEAS!!

It is all preference, and what kind of money you are willing to shell out. There are ALOT of nice screens out there.....do you want touch screen capabilities, do you what screen swivel, do you want viewing angles.....and most importantly...what do you want to spend?

I like the Clarion unit, it seems to have the best of most world...but that is just MY preference. I had Pioneers first version...forget the model number, but was not touch screen....it was a very good, and one of the only ones out there at the time....that were even worth lookin at, but the rest of them have come a long way.

It all boils down to what you want it to do, and what you want to spend......

Members online

No members online now.
Back