Suggestions on where to post Lincoln 4 sale?

lsbit

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Due to the fact that these cars are a little nicer and more expensive than the average used car, does anyone have suggestions on where to post an LS for sale add? We have a local trade paper, but I am not sure how many people would look for a Lincoln in that type of paper.

I did post it here, of course. I am looking to downsize to one Lincoln. It ends up Ryan (my 2 year old) has only been in my car twice in one year.

Thanks,
Don

lsbit said:
Due to the fact that these cars are a little nicer and more expensive than the average used car, does anyone have suggestions on where to post an LS for sale add? We have a local trade paper, but I am not sure how many people would look for a Lincoln in that type of paper.

I did post it here, of course. I am looking to downsize to one Lincoln. It ends up Ryan (my 2 year old) has only been in my car twice in one year.

Thanks,
Don
Don,

How much you asking for it? Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number. We can talk about it tomorrow. I may have a local buyer here Knoxville for your ride.

GrayGhost1 said:
Don,

How much you asking for it? Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number. We can talk about it tomorrow. I may have a local buyer here Knoxville for your ride.

Will PM you.

Thanks for the suggestions all.

Members online

No members online now.
Back