suggestion on 2006 spark plugs

lan_baba

LVC Member
Reaction score
any suggestion on the spark plugs for my 06? i have already got the coils from ebay(the V brand everyone suggest), any suggeztion for the plugs? currently using the E3 E3.48, any other suggestions ? i was told busch is not good on the LS.

E3 plugs. Never heard of anyone who liked them. I once tried something similar called a Halo plug, which was pretty much a spark plug with a washer for an electrode, attached in 3 places. My idle was rough, power production was way down and I lost 3MPG on the S10 Blazer I ran them in. Put the original plugs back in, all power came back. I was guinea-pigging them for another board so the guy sent me the plugs free. Probably thought I'd give him a glowing review for free plugs, but I trashed the crap out of them. They were so bad that I sent them back to the guy rather than let the trash man see them in my can.

Right now I have a set of NGK Iridium IX plugs in the kitchen awaiting installation. Just had my gall bladder removed yesterday (kind of a short notice thing) so it'll be a week or two before I get them in.

Yar1 said:
lol, I read about this a few months back and boy it would be great if it worked out... leave it up to the japs to figure that shlt out though. ahahah

Use the force you must! Traditional plugs decide to use you will! Then...ready to roll you will be. Get drunk now we shall!

Use the force you must! Traditional plugs decide to use you will! Then...ready to roll you will be. Get drunk now we shall!

Ahaha, yeah, right....Lol gotta love starwars refferences! accept note of drinking I must.

Members online

No members online now.
Back