Suercharger

MRKVIILSCSE

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok i was wondering if anyone has supercharged their lincoln with a centrifigul supercharger and if so how well did it take? what tuning did you have to do. i'm thinking about taking one off of a '89 thunderbird supercoupe that i found it's a 3.8 what mods do i have to make to get it to work if any?

It's been done plenty. Search around. As for the SuperCoupe, that won't work. You have a 5.0L engine, not a 3.8L. You'll need a blower from a 5.0 Mustang with Speed Density, then it should take too much extra effort to get it up and running.

Things that make you go hmmm...

411342_308_full.jpg

411342_272_full.jpg

See my signature for more...

Good Luck! BMN

NYC LSC said:
I'll be putting in a Novi GSS hopefully soon (or whenever the hell I get off my ass).

Tommy...get your ass moving on that supercharger will ya...just by Mike's Vortech for christ sake!!

Dude...I have the Novi sitting right next to me on the floor. I've had zero motivation to work on either car for the last few weeks....so it sits.

NYC LSC said:
Dude...I have the Novi sitting right next to me on the floor. I've had zero motivation to work on either car for the last few weeks....so it sits.

plus you need these pullies. they'll be out today.

Members online

Back