Sucks to come in 2nd

My wife owned a PT cruiser I always felt I was going to die in it on the freeway.
Those cars belong in a circus and I can see why you felt that way its like riding in a cardboard box with wheels

Actually it's a Dodge Neon with a with a heavier body. The battery was 1/4 under fender . she just left it on the side of the freeway
I have seen countless Neons blow up at the 100,000 milage mark...its like I could've set my watch to it...

I didn't know when I first met my wife she bought it New . I thought she's bought a cheap and shity
She's got a 2016 Focus SE now

Last edited:
I had to stop reading at the point where the biggest complaint about the trailblazer was that it is an actual SUV and not a crossover...

I had to stop reading at the point where the biggest complaint about the trailblazer was that it is an actual SUV and not a crossover...

Yeah I have to agree... "Trailblazer was body-on-frame, making it more difficult to drive than its car-based crossover" ...my brothers wife had one (followed by an Envoy) and I have driven both. Now I am no fan of either, but come on... seriously? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I have to say the article is spot on with the Malibu. I have an 02 V6. I can't give that car away!

Unfortunately I have to say the article is spot on with the Malibu. I have an 02 V6. I can't give that car away!
I'm going down a bit of a rabbit trail here but the American designers of both Ford Taurus and Chevy Malibu need to get some imagination ...both are just ugly cars with no style at all...Be nice to see another count down of the top 25 ugliest American cars...have to say it would be a dog fight....point being the Jaguar has never been the most dependable but at least it makes it up with looks and drivabilty

I'm going down a bit of a rabbit trail here but the American designers of both Ford Taurus and Chevy Malibu need to get some imagination ...both are just ugly cars with no style at all...Be nice to see another count down of the top 25 ugliest American cars...have to say it would be a dog fight....point being the Jaguar has never been the most dependable but at least it makes it up with looks and drivabilty
Couldn't agree more Dutch.

Members online

No members online now.
Back