Submit your Mark VIII LVC calendar photos here

97 Octane

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Let's keep the tradition going. Eric has done a tremendous job with the LVC calendars in years past. I hope he can do it again this year. I have always admired all the work you do to your Marks and the calendar photos just adds the topping to everything you've all worked so hard for. So go out there and wax and polish your rides and take those awesome pictures we all look forward to seeing and post them here. For the new members, you are welcome to submit your best shots. Members will vote in only the 12 best submissions in a few weeks so do it now!

Yes, post them here first then so we can all admire and vote on your work-of-art, then only after you get the top 12 most votes by the deadline, email them to this years LVC calendar host.

If your photo is one of the top 12 that receives the most votes, you're in the calendar. It has been done this way the past few years. There isn't much time, so post a few of your best pics now.

IMAG0150.jpgIMAG0308.jpgIMAG0618.jpgIMAG0623.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg

IMAG0623.jpg

Wish I had better background options but not a lot around here. Better then not submitting anything! :)

Nice looking cars Frankencougie, my buddy just bought a 05 CTS-V with 12,000 on the odometer. Great car.

All these submissions are beautiful cars!

Eric, let us know when you need the 12 winning photos so we can set a deadline for voting. Thanks again for doing this for us!

Bill, beautiful jade green you got there. You can submit as many photos you think that has a chance of being voted in the calendar.

We want to see more photos. Thanks everyone!

Well I dont have a Mark anymore. But I do have some shots. Too bad they are piss-poor resolution taken on very old camera gear.

DSC04041.jpg

DSC04467.jpg

DSC04041.jpg

DSC04467.jpg

This is my 96" before the 2 tone paint job. This was the first stripe design with an extra pic I always liked. Obviously I was trying to get the old Challenger look and then final look with a different color Orange and just the thin strip.

i4688.jpg

20553510031_large.jpg

20553510029_large.jpg

20553510089_large.jpg

I'll pick a handful at the end of this month, would like to see some cool artistic action shots like raceing or welding on a part or a cool burn out picture as well.

RobbVII,

What's the tint percentage on your windows?

Members online

Back