stupid windshield squirter question

Jeffintampa

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Kind of a stupid question but here it is. My car wont squirt, I have changed the motor and blew out all the lines. I just don't think its getting power anyone know the fix?

Looking at my 98 Mark VIII diagram it looks like fuse 10, but the wipers themselves won't work either if the fuse is bad. The wiper control module is behind the dash, left of the steering column

The windshield wipers are working, I had my blower fan go out so I pulled every fuse to check them and didn't see any that were blown. I have no idea why they wont squirt

The windshield wipers are working, I had my blower fan go out so I pulled every fuse to check them and didn't see any that were blown. I have no idea why they wont squirt

Then I would look into the wiper control module. It has separate control lines for the wiper and the washer.

Were is that module at?

under the drivers side knee panel on the left side.

90b19d8d.jpg

That's due to the famous cowl leak. Search and you'll see how to fix it. In short- Remove passenger side cowl panel, smear sealant around air intake and check/replace the foam barrier attached to the underside of the cowl panel.

Get your woman to through water on the windshield while you turn on the wipers.
If that doesn't work, get a new woman...

I installed a small push button switch to bypass the defective switch in the end of the turn signal lever. Works great.

Members online

No members online now.
Back