Stupid Question But What The Heck.

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any used aftermarket parts for sale ie. angle eye kit, grills, bulbs... anything just let me know you can email me @ billyh072883@yahoo.com. what does the aftermarket console look like for the 00 ls. any pics, where do i get it. i have the cup holders cant shift aute.

i am looking for the plastic chrome reflector piece that goes inside of the headlights (Pasenger side). I tried to clear my corners but the chroms was in really bad condition when i tried to clean it the chrome paint rubbed off. I spraypainted it chrome so now it looks silver but not a mirrored finish so i put the amber turn pieces back on.

So Basically If Anyone Has Any Parts In The Garage For The Ls Let It Be Known. All Parts Might Be Needed.

whatsupadrian said:
i am looking for the plastic chrome reflector piece that goes inside of the headlights (Pasenger side). I tried to clear my corners but the chroms was in really bad condition when i tried to clean it the chrome paint rubbed off. I spraypainted it chrome so now it looks silver but not a mirrored finish so i put the amber turn pieces back on.

what the hell did you clean the chrome with?!!!! :eek:
i'd like to know so that i dont use whatever you used!!

for you i'd say go to a junkyard, or check ebay for headlights.

And itsnotmydaddys: check ebay.

Members online

No members online now.
Back