Stupid question, but I gotta know.

hintsclue

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My dealership here in town is something to be desired. One of the reasons I almost didn't buy my Navigator. After getting no help from them, being a woman does NOT help at all. They think I'm stupid. Can someone please tell me where to find the 5 digit entry code for the door locks? I don't have a lot of time to research, so I thought I'd ask the professionals here. In the MarkVIII, it's inside the door where one turns off the air ride. I have looked in every cubbyhole I could get to in the Navigator. Where is it? Under the hood? :p If so, cool...point me in the right direction please!

Well, I know the 03+ Town Car does not have the code anywhere on the car. You have to go the dealer route.

Is this a new Navi.? If not, is it under factory warranty? If so, call the Lincoln Owners Service number, then You shall get what you need.

:cool:

torquemonkey said:
Is this a new Navi.? If not, is it under factory warranty? If so, call the Lincoln Owners Service number, then You shall get what you need.

:cool:
thats what i did, worked great ;)

With your Owners manual there should be a plastic card that has the code on it. I had it in my LS that way and I just picked up a Mark LT and it has it as well.

04LSSport said:
With your Owners manual there should be a plastic card that has the code on it. I had it in my LS that way and I just picked up a Mark LT and it has it as well.

Didn't get an owner's manual, seems it disappeared. :mad:

torquemonkey said:
Again, Call the Lincoln Customer Service number. They ought to send you a new one right away.

I just bought a 2006 LS this month which has everything except the plastic card with the keyless entry code. I just called the Lincoln Customer Service number located in the back of the Lincoln Commitment booklet which describes the many benefits of the Lincoln Commitment to support my every driving need. After an 11 minute phone call in which the operator collected every last piece of my information, she told me I'd have to go to a Lincoln Dealer who may charge me to get my code for my new Lincoln. I'll let you know what happens at the dealer (if I ever get a chance to stop by). Otherwise, I love the car; just miffed at the so-called customer service. :(

Members online

Back