stuff for sale CHEAP!

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
alrighty I have some stuff up for grabs. All for Gen 1 unless specified. All prices plus shipping. Also I am open to negotiations

I have 2 headlights, Left and Right. They are in pretty good shape, the right is better than left.
$50 obo

I have a Serius XM radio module that includes antenna, module, and power
$make offer, no idea what its worth

I have a throttle position sensor, and a fuel pressure sensor. Both used but function.
10 bucks for both obo

I have the plastic covers for the bottom of the seats, not the rails but the seats( tan/brown color, you could probably paint them)
$10

I have a stock air box, with new filter. (great for a project)
$15

I have the door molding for the front passenger side for the parchment gold color.
$10

I will have a spare speaker and various other front passenger door parts soon.
price will vary based on parts i have available

I also have a roll of the home depot lip stuff that will be tossed in for anyone who buys something and wants it
Free with any purchase over $10

I also have brand new U Joints for I thing and f-150, I will look up the part number and post here.
$15 grabs all three

Intake Tube for something, Includes MAF, it is a ford part
$10

A random brand new back shock for a Lincoln Town Car I believe will confirm
$10

I have some various other things as well just ask and I will look.

I have small odd and end stuff as well.

I will post pictures of everything tonight

None of this stuff is broken, I am just tired of it laying around and i am not going to use it.

headlight1.jpg

headlight 2.jpg

intake.jpg

intake box1.jpg

intake box 2.jpg

amber lenses.jpg

intake box 3.jpg

sensors.jpg

photo (1).jpg

Last edited:
I have a serious radio module that includes antenna, module, and power
$make offer, no idea what its worth

I think that I'll hold out for a frivolous radio module. I bet that would be more fun.

(I assume you meant to say "a Sirius XM radio module.")

I also Have two amber reflectors from my new headlights I do not want, they are free to anyone who gets something else

Also Available is the carpet for under the speaker deck in the trunk and the part for under the dash for the driver side.
$10 bucks each or $15 for both

Also I found a degas bottle It should be fine it came off a very low mileage car
$15 I will get a pic of it up soon

photo 1 (10).jpg

photo 1 (11).jpg

photo 2 (7).jpg

photo 2 (8).jpg

photo 3 (7).jpg

photo 3 (8).jpg

photo 4 (4).jpg

photo 4 (5).jpg

photo 5 (3).jpg

photo 5 (4).jpg

Do you have a 06 LSE bumper laying around ?

I would purchase this :D:D

They would if you have a manual they are another toss in with any other purchase I have the set for auto in mine right now look good

Do you have a 06 LSE bumper laying around ?

I would purchase this :D:D

If I had one I don't know I would be selling but if I run across one you are first on the list as I doubt I would put it on my car with the cost of paint. Never know though

Any one who pmed me offers email me your shipping address and I will get everyone final prices. If you are in the area I have no problem with pick up.

anton @ amerituner.com ( no spaces avoiding crawler spam)

If I had one I don't know I would be selling but if I run across one you are first on the list as I doubt I would put it on my car with the cost of paint. Never know though

I would def slap one on there just gives a much more updated look over-all ;)

Yeah I can't remember where I got them to be honest, like at autozone or something a couple three years ago. And manoli I agree just not sure I want to spend the money unless I got the bumper for the right price. I will look around at yard for an LSe bumper though

also pics of U-Joints, and i have a fuel sock for the pump I will toss in free with any order

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Getting everyone quotes tonight, I apologize for the delay, I ended up working late yesterday.

And Once the money is paypaled I will ship same if not next day, and give you the estimated ship date and any tracking info I can.

PM address if not already and i will get everything in order tonight and tommorow.

Thanks guys.

Where did you find those pedals, they look sick. Also how much for the shoes in the first pic of your second post? :cool:

Hey guys I just want to bump this,

Updates,

Sold:
Headlights
Sensors, on hold for another week
and air box sold

to add

I have the passenger side front door glass, window motor and regulator as well as inside handle assembly

Glass would be local only and 100 obo I will ship if you need it and you assume any damages upon arrival. I will take photos and video if you want as i pack it but I can not guarantee the postal guys know what they are doing.)

Regulator: $35
Motor: $20

Members online

Back