STS Parts for sale

GTO71

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My 92 Sevelle was just totaled by drunk driver, and now I have some parts for sale.

4 Stock rims with center caps (snow flake type) brushed AL
Complete set of door panels (White with dark blue carpet)
Tail light lens all of them.
Drivers rear view mirror
Passenger rear view mirror
Other small stuff

Make a offer and I will let this stuff go cheap, I could not let this stuff go to the chrusher.
Mike

That Seville doesn't have the wood trim that goes around the shifter and ash try now does it?

Leather shifter

Looking for leather shifter that will fir my 1996 seville sls. Do you have that part from your car?

GTO71 said:
My 92 Sevelle was just totaled by drunk driver, and now I have some parts for sale.

4 Stock rims with center caps (snow flake type) brushed AL
Complete set of door panels (White with dark blue carpet)
Tail light lens all of them.
Drivers rear view mirror
Passenger rear view mirror
Other small stuff

Make a offer and I will let this stuff go cheap, I could not let this stuff go to the chrusher.
Mike

Parts Left?

how about the center console (with the slide out cup holder)??
TY_REEF@hotmail.com

also have you guys had any trouble with your dash cutting in and out.
Any ideas? :dancefool

The parts are still for sale, I will et em go cheap.....they are taking up good room!

GTO71 said:
The parts are still for sale, I will et em go cheap.....they are taking up good room!

I need the left inner tail light and third brake light... do you still have either of those? Thanks!

1996 STS Trunk Lining Wanted

Mike,
I recently bought a 1996 STS, and although I'm happy with everything else, the previous owner had ripped out the trunk liner. I have no board over the spare wheel nor do I have any of the siding or bottom lining. The trunk lid does have the lining on the bottom though, as does the back of the seats. If you have these parts in the standard dark grey color I would love to make you an offer, or if you or anyone else knows of any place to find these pieces I would be very much appreciative as I have looked all over the internet to no avail. Thanks

Members online

Back