STS longevity

bob335

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
whats the highest millage cadillac STS taht you have owned, i want to know how many miles a can expect out of mine. thanks

Sorry bob, we've only had ours a few months. It has about 60k on it. We hope to get as good of service out of it as our other GM vehicles.

Best wishes!

On the Caddy forum its stated all the time that a well maintained N*/STS's can go >200K some state 300K.

Our '93 STS has over 160k, and is in great condition.

Wally
Acworth, GA

I had over 160K on my 92 STS then a drunk driver totaled it. It would have gone 100K more Im sure. You could eat off that 4.9 engine. I did get to kick the drunks ass before the cops locked him up.:)

On another site one guy said his 95 SLS had 336K miles and "it still ran like a top and no signs of being tired." Unfortunately, it was totaled. A 99' Deville was advertised on ebay with 500K miles.

bob335 said:
whats the highest millage cadillac STS taht you have owned, i want to know how many miles a can expect out of mine. thanks

They are all different dude... Depends on how it is maintained...
Maintained properly, you'll get sick of the car before it stops runnin!
That's all ya gotta know......

Could not recommend

I bought my sts (2002) in 2005.... it had 34,000 miles.....It now has 112,000.....
Good thing I bought an extended warranty as it has been nothing but trouble.....
The most recent problem is the head gasket-----they tell me it will cost at least $4000 to repair (unfortunately my extended warranty expired past year and they wanted $3500
to renew. Wish now I had bought it).....

My experiece is that these cars are nice and comfortable but very unreliable.....
Hope you have better luck than I have.....
KW

Members online

No members online now.
Back