Strut-tower mounted Bosch Relays

DPDISXR4Ti

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to re-use (in a foreign application) the 4-wire weather-tight Bosch relays/harness, as salvaged from a circa 1997 DeVille. These are the ones that are ganged two or three together on a bracket mounted to the driver-side strut tower in the engine bay. Bosch uses two part# on these relays just to confuse us - 25530731 on top and 0 332 204 182 on the side. Just figured I'd include this in case anyone ever wants to search on this.

I could probably figure the operation out from the mini-schematic imprinted on the side of the relay, but I'd feel better if I had hard-copy schematic that showed wire colors, just to be sure.

BTW, what is the original use for these relays on the Cadillac?

Appreciate any input....

Someone was asking me about these relays the other day so I thought I'd dig up this old thread and post some pics....

CaddyRelay-1.jpg

CaddyRelay-2.jpg

CaddyRelay-3.jpg

CaddyRelay-4.jpg

As you can see, it's a 5-pin relay but only four are used for this application. Probably just a way to reduce the number of required replacement parts.

Anyone happen to have a schematic? I realize you can figure it out from the "schematic" imprinted on the relay cover, but it would be easier to have a full wiring schematic for reference.

Members online

No members online now.
Back