Stoptech SS Rear Brake Lines Not Fitting?

WhoBeDaPlaya

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Got Stoptech SS brake lines as part of the RotorPros package and had them installed by a local shop on the 06 LS. Everything except the rear lines worked out great - apparently they don't have the right mounting brackets for the rears.

Already e-mailed Rich Cantrillo and he verified that the correct parts were sent out (950.61503 for the rears - barcode #805890391784) and he had been sending these out to LVC folks as part of the package.

Has anyone encountered this issue during installation? As usual, many, many thanks in advance! :cool:

i had no problems when i put mine on, other than breaking one of the bolts from the kit

Yup, sure did. Looks like the brackets are different. Did everyone else mount their's with the ones picture below?

ss_rear_kit.jpg

Yup, sure did. Looks like the brackets are different. Did everyone else mount their's with the ones picture below?

ss_rear_kit.jpg

Those look loke the front brackets. I wonder if the installer used the rear brackets on the front........

I'm thinking they put the rears on the front. I didn't have any problems with mine other than having difficulty breaking the old bolt free.

Hmm.... will have him double check. Thanks for the replies fellas - you're all aces in my book :cool:

i guess I should get off my lazy a$$ and install mine. I did the pads and rotors and said "ehhh ill do the lines later"

i just went and took a look, my rear brackets are way different!

Members online

No members online now.
Back