Stop the hatin'

Jayce 1971

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Where's the love people? Seriously. Look what this dumb$h!t grand marq did to my baby! Tryin' to copulate, I guess. Did the (woman) driver come to my door to tell me, or to appologize? No. She came to ask me to "move my car" so she could get out! What a frickin' c*nt. :D :D :D :D No damage to the ls, though the towncar suffered some clearcoat scrapage....haha:D :p :D :p

Picture 068.jpg

Last edited:
That's a Mercury Grand Marquis, i think. Doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid bit*h who could've damaged your ride...

yer right.

She didn't have enough class to own a lincoln. She said "I slid on the ice." There is ice there, but its about 7' from the rear of my car. She had to put her car in park, then slid into me, otherwise front brakes should have kept her from slidin'. I simply replied, "yeah, there is ice there. Why do you think that no one was parking there?"

I'd have told her to go $*#& herself, then pulled out my camera to see if she tried to jack your car up getting out (evidence).

Ignorant people drive me up the wall...

Man i hate that! My rear bumper has some minor scuff because of some idiot doing the same!

my front bumper has a scuff and i'm pretty sure my story is the top contender for dumb B!tch of the year award:
i was sitting pumping gas into my car. a woman from a parking spot about 20 feet away backs out of her spot. and i look up and think to myself....
"I am sitting in a perfecty brightly lit fully exposed area. i have been stationary for going on 7 minutes now. i am pumping gas at a pump. if my car wasn't here she would back directly into a gas pump which would probably explode. there is no way that this woman is going to continue on her current route."
however these logical point did not stop this woman in her shiny brand new beige corolla. at about 5 feet away i stop pumping and begin yelling and making quite the flamboyant gestures. this does not alert her though as she backs directly into my car. yes at only 3 mph. but still....are you flippin serious?!? i am in too much shock and awe to really think through get her information, etc... plus it was all of -8 out, so sitting and discussing it with her wasn't really on my top of things to do list. there wasn't enough damage to warrant insurance or anything but giving her my best "oh my god you are the absolute worst person alive" tone of voice and facial expression combo. "I just didn't look out my rearview in time" WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF DOING THAT BEFORE MOVING YOUR CAR HUH!?! (punch in face and kick in ovaries). no i didn't do that but it took every ounce of restraint in my body not to.

The problem is the DMV has no test for commom sense. Which what 75% of the population is lacking. That is why the first happen and the gas station stuff happens. Those people that decide this is the offramp they want to take from 3 lanes over with 50ft to go. And who decide that to put makeup on while driving, I could go on and on and I know that you guys know exactly what I am talking about.

...trailer hitch....

I found that people stopped bumping my car like that in parking lots and on the street immediately after I installed an invisible hitch and started to leave the chrome hitch on it...

stupid hick

So i go in the bank to take out some money from my safe deposit box and upon leaving the overly expensive automatic doors i see my lil brother outside of my car talking to some hillbilly. I think to myself this is strange but continue walking towards my beautifullly detailed 2000 lincoln ls when i realized that this dumb:q:q:q:q has backed into me. I know your thinking maybe the lot was packed. NO. The bank shares the enormous parking lot with a grocery store and haas the capacity to accomidate about a million cars. So anyway this jerk decides to pick the spot directly in front of me andd back into it for some unknown reason; HillBilly. He owns a cherry 80 something toyota truck rusted to the bone and its a stick. Well anyway im rambling the dumb:q:q:q:q starts his truck without applying the brake and rools backwards anout 3 feet and hits my car. No major damage othe than the taco'd plate and the mangled custom painted lisence plate bracket. He did however leave me with a few words of wisdom, " i forgot i was driving a stick." and then " that sure is a nice Chevy" DILDO.

I'm glad (in a way) that I'm not the only one that's suffered at the hands of inconsiderate drivers. Xarruda89, I checked the original sticker, and couldn't find an option code for the spoiler. (dealer installed?) maybe. I thought it was part of the 60N or maybe the 4W package, but ain't listed as such.

options:
UA
4W
60L
99A
44A
T2D
13B
60N
Hope that helps... I thought for a while that all the '00 sports had 'em, but maybe not.

...trailer hitch....

I found that people stopped bumping my car like that in parking lots and on the street immediately after I installed an invisible hitch and started to leave the chrome hitch on it...

Do you have any pics of the car with it on? I'd like to add a hidden hitch.

Thanks,

Rich

if I ever came out and saw my car like in that picture... I would LOSE my marbels, let alone when I come out and randomly check my car and sure enough there is a dent from someones damn car door in my door. and about MMAFIGHTER121's incident, would have made her pay for a damn well new bumper for sure, if she takes off license plate number best number you can have.....god this thread angers me

Members online

No members online now.
Back