Stole an Audi yesterday....

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 2005 A6 Audi 3.2 Quattro last night...

Has 129K and runs/shifts excellent, had the peanut butter 2-tone interior and Nav.

Needs an a/c compressor (still works, just very noisy), the frequency control module for the keyless entry, a belt tensioner, headlights polished, and a center cap for the drivers front wheel.

Bought from a guy that was quoted $6K in parts/labor and he said screw it.

First Audi, just couldn't pass up the deal..

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

** Yeah Yeah, I know I have a Car lot in front of my house....it's called an addiction....

If I can keep the wife away from it, I'll flip it. She already thinks it's "Pretty"

Is that an old "60's International Harvester(?) in the background? My dad has one with the factory winch on it.

I can dig it. Chicks do love those cars though.

p.s. If you say you stole it you have to tell us what kind of deal ya got.:p

In the movie "Ronin", with Robert DeNiro, i believe there a super car chase sequence with that car. it might be an A8 but its a fast. I was impressed.

My first set of wheels was a 76 scout terra. The little pickup with the removeable top. It had the 345 with a 4 barrel carb and a low range that when engaged would turn the world backwards! I loved that truck. Got stolen from the garage I was working on it at :(

That was fast, took it to the dealer to buy parts and got an offer on it from the used car department I coudn't turn down. So long!

I thought it was a pretty good movie :) No one at work seems to have seen it though... boooo... lol...
I almost bought an '01 S8 last week too, but it hadn't had the belts done in over 120k so I passed :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back