Stock Radio issues.

tom-ls

LVC Member
Reaction score
So the other day i came home and right as i pulled into my driveway my radio shut off, so i figured ill mess with it tommorw if im lucky itll work the next day. Of course it doesnt. But this is what happens the radio will be off, however i can eject cds put them in go threw menu options and even see the time, this happened before to me once already, except the dealer delt with it when i was getting some other things done, and the recipt said the fuse was blown, well i checked fuse 18 and fuse 2 as they both say radio they were fine, has anyone got an idea why the headunit is acting this way? id rather not have to put in a aftermarket i have a few and all the wires i just like the stock look and my steering wheel controls. :(

ah ok it is a fuse its fuse 27 and it keeps blowing ill see if theres any wires that are shorting or somethin.

welp this was a pointless thread i just fixed my shotty wiring and all is good (line output converter)

welp this was a pointless thread i just fixed my shotty wiring and all is good (line output converter)

Not really. Someone else might run into this problem and find your solution.

Members online

No members online now.
Back