Stock Bottom End Mark VIII King pass

KStromberg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;XDzirVlvMZk]https://youtu.be/XDzirVlvMZk[/video]

I got it! Overall quickest bone stock engine Mark VIII. Now I'll be bumping the timing and doing a few more things and going for 10s next year. That will still not include removing the valve covers that the factory put on the car.

11.316@119.11

Wow! Your not even going to give me a chance are you :) ?? unfortunately I was having to battle to save mine from Matthew.

I do not know why you keep bringing that up. I apologized and told you I thought it was a joke. I thought that because of the theatrical productions you are always pulling like this one. And I mistakenly thought you had a sense of humor. Personaily I find these annoying especially on someone elses accomplishment thread.

I do not know why you keep bringing that up. I apologized and told you I thought it was a joke. I thought that because of the theatrical productions you are always pulling like this one. And I mistakenly thought you had a sense of humor. Personaily I find these annoying especially on someone elses accomplishment thread.
You where 100% serious when you made that accusation against me. And guess what it was in one of my accomplishment threads. Kirk was in every one of my posts, So be it.

Yes I was serious. It wasn't an accusation against you though. I was thinking I fiquired out your joke. I thought you were making a joke. Like I tried to tell you before you should take it as a compliment because I didn't think the 60ft times you turned were possible with a Mark VIII. Even my Cobra couldn't do that. I had a time slip from my Mark were one day I had ran a couple runs again Trunk Monkeys Thunderbird and each time he just barely beat me. We ended up being the last two cars to run that day. My nephew was driving my Mark. The track officials wanted him to stag on the rear wheels to make it as close as possible. I acually thought about posting that time slip as a tempory joke but just never did. I am just not much for theatrics. But the 60ft numbers on that time slip are almost the same as yours. So I thought I had fiquired out how you did it and that you told the story as a joke. This thought came to me because of the theatrical way you present things. Like BEST NEW TIMES news at 11:00 so your waiting for the rest of the story. Any way like I said before I am sorry it was not suppose to be a accusation against you. It was suppose to be a I fiquired out your joke thing but I was wrong. But please I really hope I do not have to discuss this any more.

I'll take that and let it go. You would sh-t if you saw my new fastest 60ft time,(or 1/8 ET!) It was on a forced 1/8 mile run, so i could not use that run for the record. But like always I have to keep that secret. Can't give it all away to Kirk. I did get a 1/4 pass in to take it though. Will be showing it soon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back