For Sale Stock 2002 17" sport wheels. (Winter wheels) CHEAP

T-Money

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a set of stock 2002 17" 5 spoke sport wheels. Overall condition of the wheels is decent. I sanded them down 2 or so years ago and painted them blackish green shadow color. But I did all the hard sanding so who ever buys them, if they decide to repaint them, would just have to do some light sanding to rough up the surface for the paint to stick.

Tires are Dunlop sport with good tread but are old.. they also have fix a flat in them all,, they were slowly leaking. No holes, the bead was not cleaned well so they were leaking from the bead, my tire shop said they could remove the tires and clear out the fix a flat and clean the bead and re install for $69. And 2 or so cans of spray paint is under $20.

I'm looking for $120. Local pick up preferred. Same price with or without tires. If you need them shipped I'd prefer not to ship with tires.

Also I can have the tires taken off and re installed correctly and re paint the wheels silver or any color for anyone but then I'd want $225.

image_zps61d943ad.jpg

redls171.jpg

redls169.jpg

redls160.jpg

redls162.jpg

Make offer. I might just drop them at the junk yard if no one takes these. I'm done keeping them in storage.

Only selling because once I do a jag big break upgrade these will no longer fit as winter wheels.

Members online

Back