Still a work in progress

Reaction score
:Bang I miss my car so damn bad, but it's going to be worth it i think.Here are some new pics.

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

Lmoney said:
what all do you have planned for it?
Well,I'm trying to get it as smooth as possible,no trim no chrome except for the wheels.I put the lowering springs and stiffer struts on,everything is being shaved and i mean everything.Its got a LSE body kit and all JL audio in the car.To get to your question,i want to do a little of the car show thing.Trying to sock the money away for that stop tech big brake kit.The front doors are also lambod the pics of that are in my garage site.

lambo doors are cool, but if i were you i would like to be different and try suicide doors! but you do whatever you want it is your car.

Well it looks like one bad a** car!! Quick question.... what rims you got ridin on that??

Do you have any better pictures of the lambo doors. I'm thinking about getting some but I wanted to see how much they open like stock because most of them seem to not open wide enough for some one to get in comfortable

rallyacres@comcast.net said:
Well,I'm trying to get it as smooth as possible,no trim no chrome except for the wheels.I put the lowering springs and stiffer struts on,everything is being shaved and i mean everything.Its got a LSE body kit and all JL audio in the car.To get to your question,i want to do a little of the car show thing.Trying to sock the money away for that stop tech big brake kit.The front doors are also lambod the pics of that are in my garage site.
If you plan to get the front and rear StopTech Big Brake kit make sure you are running at least 18" wheels and that you have enough clearance on the inside of the wheel. StopTech has a wheelfit chart you can use. It is here:

http://www.stoptech.com/wheelfitchart/wheelchart_index.htm

Remember not all wheels have enough clearance for the big calipers. I ran into this with my OZ wheels. I had to get hub-centric wheel spacers for front and rear to clear the calipers. I got 8mm spacers up front and 9mm spacers out back. StopTech has a cutout you can use to see if your wheels have enough clearance. I highly recommend you do this exercise before you purchase the big brake kit. Do your research first.

I can tell you that ever since I've had my StopTech kit on I wonder how I did without it. It is definitely worth every cent they sell them for. You will NOT be disappointed in the kit.

Well to answer about what kind of rims i have there 20's by Amano,got a good deal.To grayghost,I already check the rims with that fitted piece of paper off the stop tech site.For the door guy,the back doors are going to be suecided just don't have the cash or time right now. :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back