Sticky Threads

Motts

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok i know everyone out there that has been on this board for quite sometime is tired of the same questions over and over without people using the search tool.
ANyone know if this forum has the option of making it a sticky? or does joey or a moderator have to do that?

Some topics I would liek to see..

Brakes
-How to
-Pads

Coils
-How to
-Trouble shooting

Supercharger
-Whats going on with it

Car audio
-Installation
-Trouble shooting
-Speaker box
-DVD
-After Market head unit
-Subwoofer installation
-Amp installation

Aftermarket products
-web sites
-rims
-body kits
-Rims/Tires

These seem to be some of the most covered topics.. anyone have an opinion on this?

I would have to say that is way too mnay topics covered just for stickys. Either way, people are going to post what they want as long as they own an LS and post here. Sure I use the search function here and there but that doesn't mean every user knows how to. If your a newb and just join a forum for the first time its not like you'll jump straight into searching.

Also, I just want to add that every topic you listed is what's covered here. It's not like you'll see a thread "rebuilt 3.9 w/ aftermarket pistons" because there is no aftermarket. there isn't much of one so the same topics come up. Personally, I visit this site a few times daily and don't have a problem with any of it. I just ignore the topics i don't have any interest in, hence the same topics.

my .02

Chad

if everyone searched to find out what they need to know no one would post and this site would become boring because just about everything has been talked about already...what i like about this site is that the moderators arent strict shutting down every thread and banning everyone..yet this site is still civilizied :V

I agree with Motts, a few stickies might be nice. Most of the new threads are topics that have been covered a thousand times. We need more of those auto-responses like the one that Lou uses for how to take the headlights apart. Many of these new threads are useless.

Members online

No members online now.
Back