Stereo upgrade questions

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I know there are many threads on this but cant find answers to some of my questions.

I bought two nice amps for my 04 to power the the full range speakers and 2 subs built into my rear deck.

When I pull the stock radio out, does the stock harness have any slack in it to modify it? or is it pretty tight quarters back there?

I plan on using the stock head unit and wiring in line out convertors.

Can you guys who have done this give any pointers, I plan on doing this all today. Thanks.

There is room back there to work.

I would think seriously about running something other than just a few LOC's. Look into the JL Audio Cleansweep or the RF 3sixty.1. They will tune your HU to a flat response thus allowing you to use their on board eq's to tune your system how you like it. You don't get that kind of flexibility with just the LOC's.

YouthKwest said:
I would think seriously about running something other than just a few LOC's. Look into the JL Audio Cleansweep or the RF 3sixty.1. They will tune your HU to a flat response thus allowing you to use their on board eq's to tune your system how you like it. You don't get that kind of flexibility with just the LOC's.

Sweet, thanks for the help, where can I find one of these?

Members online

Back