Stereo question

slickemhoundd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 94 mark with jbl. I put in 2 12s 2000 watt 4 channel and a head unit i rewired the new rear speakers to the amp but is there any way to run the wires out of the harness to my new amp or would it be better to rewire the fronts too? Also the factory amp is forsale

just start from scratch, these cars have the stupid~est speaker wiring in the world, its just easier to rewire everything, not to mention the factory speaker wires are 12-14 gauge, any power and kiss those wires good bye

the amp is perfectly functional not a skip in a beat as far as price i know i could fet around 100 on ebay im just not dealing with it. Name a price and ill have to find out what it will cost to ship

the amp is perfectly functional not a skip in a beat as far as price i know i could fet around 100 on ebay im just not dealing with it. Name a price and ill have to find out what it will cost to ship

Slickem, sorry. I was too hasty. I thought I had a bad amp, so I went out to diagnose the problem to be sure, and it's not the amp; it's my alternator.

Thanks anyway for the reply.

Rob

Members online

No members online now.
Back