Steering wheel emblem

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i was driving today and was wondering if anyone has thought about changing the color of the emblem on the steering wheel. i was thinking of people that have colored emblems on their cars and it would be kinda tight to bring that color from the outside, to the inside. that do u guys think? ken ever thought about this

hmmmm

itsnotmydaddys said:
i was driving today and was wondering if anyone has thought about changing the color of the emblem on the steering wheel. i was thinking of people that have colored emblems on their cars and it would be kinda tight to bring that color from the outside, to the inside. that do u guys think? ken ever thought about this

if you ask me i think its the same size as the one on the grill... maybe i'm wrong...? not sure...

itsnotmydaddys said:
i think its smaller than the exterior ones

actually yeah i think your right i just went in my garage and looked and it does look a little smaller your right...

The emblem on the steering wheel of the 2000-2002 LS's are smaller than what is on the grilles. I don't know if I'd mess with taking that emblem off. It may have something to do with the air bag. That's a touchy situation if you ask me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back