Steering knuckle

00greenls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello! Has anyone had to replace the steering knuckle? Is it easy or hard to do?
Also where can i get this part cheap? My dealership quoted it at 423.32 part#4W4Z-3K185-BA. Because this is bad it ruined my front tires especially on the outside and inside of tires. I also only had car for year and a half and only put 4500 miles on it. They also told me i need new rotors and pads on rear.
Part#BRR-105 48.47 a piece and pads BR-1278 60.58. I also need 2 tires lol!
Tires i have on now are falken ze512's 245/45/r17 can get 2 at tire discount.com for like 200 shipping included. I just hate the thought of having to take this to stealership and paying out my ass especially if i can get parts on my own for cheaper and do job myself but i heard steering knuckle is a bitch to do cause its all 1 piece and i also have to pray that the damn bearing in there isn't bad too! I have looked online for prices for steering knuckle and can't find anything! Any help or feedback is much appreciated! Thanks! ps-can't believe all this went bad since the last time they saw my car was 10 months ago and i only put 3,000 miles on it. They said rear rotors were all rusted and pitted and couldn't be cut! I'm sure if it was going bad or was bad they would of caught it 10 months ago.

do a search for "squeaky stearing". I just got mine replaced. And yes, I know "stearing" is misspelled.

Steering isn't really squeaky. I notice when i hit bumps i get a thump sound in front end so my guess its a tie rod and being that on these cars its all one piece per side and you can't replace tie rods only thats probably why i need steering knuckle which is the whole unit.

The retail price of that knuckle is correct but your price from me is $304.79 plus shipping.

I thought you could replace the Tie Rods. The OEM part for the ball joint includes the entire knuckle that is what I replaced a few weeks ago. I'd do more searching through the form before buying anything.

Of course, I'm probably wrong. It happens. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back