stand alone mk8 seats

MarkAte

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i want to switch my interior to black. pending sale on my tan seats. depends on the power seats will they work in something else without the memory option. a friend of mine is interested in my seats for his 79 f100 but only if they are able to be installed only using the seat switches on the seats. is this possible

tell Paul I'm pretty sure it'll work and if not, Tap and I will come engineer the crap out of it!

I think I have a 2nd. Gen steering wheel and column covers in black kicking around here somewhere if you need one (no airbag). I paid $50.00 for it on e-bay, make an offer or let me know if you want pics.

i want to switch my interior to black. pending sale on my tan seats. depends on the power seats will they work in something else without the memory option. a friend of mine is interested in my seats for his 79 f100 but only if they are able to be installed only using the seat switches on the seats. is this possible

if your from Dighton mass, im parting out a 96 black lsc interior, i have everything.

wow.... yeah mark is from mass. I'll get ahold of him and have him check this out. hes probably gonna be sound asleep for a while though

Good luck with that. I think the switches go through the DDM before they get to the seat motors.

You may also want to learn how to search. Out of the 12 threads you've started so far, 10 of them were with questions that HAVE BEEN COVERED BEFORE!... many times over.

I just see this in the future...

Lincoln Mark VIII for sale
Custom two tone interior, bring your own seats....

just a thought....... its my car? opinions to yourself please. all i asked is if theyll work in a f100.

as for searching? im on here from my phone most of the time so i dont have the luxury of searching for all this info.

If you don't want to hear people opinions posting on an internet forum might not be for you... lol

Will they work in an F100.... NO!!!!

They will not bolt in and plug up and work.... now if you can fab up brackets and rewire everything you could probably make them work... but if you can fab brackets and wire things yourself you can make ANYTHING work....

just a thought....... its my car? opinions to yourself please. all i asked is if theyll work in a f100.

As stated before, this won't happen.

as for searching? im on here from my phone most of the time so i dont have the luxury of searching for all this info.

That's a weak excuse. If anything, it's easier to search off your phone than to type into a post.

It's OK though, you're on my "fork off don't help out with answers" list.

If you don't want to hear people opinions posting on an internet forum might not be for you... lol

Will they work in an F100.... NO!!!!

They will not bolt in and plug up and work.... now if you can fab up brackets and rewire everything you could probably make them work... but if you can fab brackets and wire things yourself you can make ANYTHING work....

thank you. thats what i wanted to hear.

I don't know... Camaraderie, meeting new people, talking shop, etc...

There's more to being on a forum than just "gimme gimme gimme answers".

Thankfully I won't be around after tuesday for a few months, so I won't have to see your "How do I open the door" type of questions. :D

Open the door? That was my next question. Glad I saw the post first. Seriously though Mark Ate, Frogman makes a Valid Point. The old timers on this forum ( of which I am not one yet ), have a vast wealth of knowledge to help and share with. It just becomes frustrating when people ask questions that while new to them, have been discussed here before many, many times. However, show that you have at least done a little homework/ research and the floodgates will open for you. Frogmans' point is don't expect to be spoon fed. Now being new, you probably didn't realize that this is somewhat of a Hot Point on this forum. That said, welcome and just try a little harder before you ask a question. There are a lot of good people on here I have never even met, but have come to really enjoy their posts and respect their smarts when it comes to these Marks. Gary in Elmira, NY.

Members online

No members online now.
Back