Stags on a 05 Lincoln LS

Ouch. That didn't last long. So the axle shaft hits the wheel preventing it from mounting without a spacer? What's your game plan to prevent more wheels from getting cut up

20141012_174237.jpg20141004_105700.jpg

Mine are 19x10 with 40 offset and was never close to rubbing at stock height. I used a 255/35 on rears which is a light stretch. There was some poke like urs but I didn't need spacers. Just used hub rings for vibration. Im kind of lost on whats not clearing. Ill only rub now if backseat is loaded which is very rare. Fenders r rolled too. Looks good. Wish I went with 20's haha!

20141012_174237.jpg

20141004_105700.jpg

no you dont! lol once more inch of wheel would probably cause twice as much rubbing or require a sire so short it looks silly.

Yea ur right especially with the extra height. It only rubs in the top of fender well. Good enough clearence from actual fenders. But then again the tire is slightly stretched so that helps a bunch.

but your tuck much better.

honestly, 20" is just a little too big of a wheel for this car for its proportions, 19 just seems to really be the perfect size! that being said, my altime favorite wheel for the LS only comes in 20" :(

I'm pretty sure, if Sentas came in 19" it would easily be the hottest wheel choice!

View attachment 828470128View attachment 828470129

Mine are 19x10 with 40 offset and was never close to rubbing at stock height. I used a 255/35 on rears which is a light stretch. There was some poke like urs but I didn't need spacers. Just used hub rings for vibration. Im kind of lost on whats not clearing. Ill only rub now if backseat is loaded which is very rare. Fenders r rolled too. Looks good. Wish I went with 20's haha!

The axle shaft was a tad too long and poked through the wheel center. So they put a half inch spacer on to fit the wheels.

Did they not hit the wheel anymore? If so, what did you do to make them fit?

did you roll your fenders?

I've always just used a wooden baseball bat...

however I did see a guy use a fancy tool that bolted to the hub once, kinda neat.

Members online

Back