SRS light out chime

der3wuste3fuchs

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
My light was on its last leg and now it's completely out. I didn't have a replacement light but I just took out the light bulb since I had the cluster out for something else. Now, there is a constant beeping almost every 20 minutes it seems like in the same order as the SRS light out.

I really don't have the time to take that thing back out and put a bulb back in there.

Is there any relay or anything that I can pull to stop this noise?

Anything?

Thanks

I'm not trying to sound rude, but why don't you just fix the SRS problem? You lose the light, the chime and you get all your airbags back.

I'm not trying to sound rude, but why don't you just fix the SRS problem? You lose the light, the chime and you get all your airbags back.

Nope, no offense. I did get it fixed though.

I did have another question about something I noticed and didn't want to start a thread.

Has anyone had a door lock randomly from the inside and outside?

I thought a friend messed with my door and put the child lock on, but no matter what I do I cannot open the passenger side back door.

It's definitly a locking issue, not a sticking or any other issue so I was just wondering if anyone has a trick or experience.

Thanks all

Search. It's not so much that the door's locked, the rod that pulls the latch open has detached from the latch assembly somehow. The big problem is getting the interior door trim off without too much damage while the door is closed.

Search. It's not so much that the door's locked, the rod that pulls the latch open has detached from the latch assembly somehow. The big problem is getting the interior door trim off without too much damage while the door is closed.

I don't doubt you Joe, though it would seem odd that it has done this before and corrected itself... Then delatched

I don't doubt you Joe, though it would seem odd that it has done this before and corrected itself... Then delatched

Okay, then it slipped instead of detaching. This last time, it slipped enough to fail completely. It sounds like you had a second chance to fix it with the door open and you didn't take it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back