Sputtering problem

LSC91

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I drive a 91 MRK Vii and it just recently started to sputter and miss. The plugs, cap, rotor, wires, and fuel filter were change about a year ago but I just cleaned the t/b, egr, egr spacer and ran a fuel injection machine on the car 2 weeks ago and its still running like :q:q:q:q. I really wish I could solve this problem because it's getting really annoying. Can anyone give me a clue as what to do next in my search to correct this problem.

The only problem I have with pulling codes is It doesn't alway have the problem. It's not setting a light or anything like that. The other problem I have is that the scan tools I have access to are not able to read code off of the car. Someone told me what type of scanner to buy but I can't remember what it is or were I can buy one either.

It may not have the problem, but it typically does. You won't have any lights go off just because there is a trouble code. Also, you don't even need a scan tool, a paper clip will do the trick if you can't throw down the $25.

Can you tell me how to pull the codes with a paper clip? I don't have a problem getting spending $25 on a scanner either. If you can tell were and what to buy it would be greatly appreciated, but for the mean time I will use a paper clip until Friday to buy the scanner.

Members online

No members online now.
Back